Starbucks’ winter menu returns from today, Tuesday, January 4, and offers a variety of choices for customers as they embrace the new year with new prospects and routines. Follow enthusiastic customer reviews, the Pistachio Latte will return for its second year along with a range of beverages and food that will help customers start the new year.
Starbucks winter drinks are fan-approved …
The Pistachio Latte hit when it was launched last winter, and Starbucks shared that it will return to stores on Tuesday, January 4, all winter long as long as stocks last.. Pistachio Latte, which is available hot and ice cream, has a cozy taste of pistachio paired with Starbucks Signature Espresso and steamed milk finished with a brown buttery topping.
- Pistachio Latte var inspired by the Pistachio Latte, which debuted for the first time at Starbucks Reserve Roasteries in 2019
- Customers have shared their love for Pistachio Latte on social media, and the hashtag #pistachiolatte has been viewed nearly 200 million times on TikTok. Many videos show customers raving about Starbucks Pistachio Latte.
- Like all drinks at Starbucks, Pistachio Latte can be customized based on personal preferences:
- Try it with one of our many milk options, including: fat-free milk, oat milk, coconut milk, almond milk and soy milk. (Note: the pistachio sauce in the latte contains dairy products)
- Add an extra shot of our signature espresso
- Ask for fewer pumps of sauce
- Add pistachio sauce to Cold Brew, Americano or Nitro for something completely new!
Meat-free Mondays return
Starbucks brings back Meat-free Mondays in January. Every Monday in January, customers can enjoy a $ 2 discount Impossible Breakfast Sandwich in participating stores in the US as long as stock lasts. The offer is available at Starbucks app, i-shop and now for the first time through Starbucks delivers on the Uber Eats app.
- The Impossible Breakfast Sandwich has the tasty taste of Impossible plant-based sausage combined with a cage-free fried egg and aged cheddar cheese on a handcrafted sesame ciabatta bun. That’s all you love about a classic sausage breakfast sandwich, but with plant-based sausage.
- ONE recent study conducted by Data Decisions Group on behalf of Meatless Monday, a global movement urging people to reduce meat in their diet for their health and the health of the planet, found that 65% of respondents plan to try more meat-free meals, with almost 50% plan to attend Meatless Mondays.
Is is baby
Cold coffee continues to be popular with customers, and this winter we continue to focus on a few cold coffee beverages available year-round as part of our permanent menu, including: invigorating Iced Chocolate Almond Milk Shaken Espresso and creamy Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso, which was introduced as part of the new Iced Shaken Espresso platform last spring.
Customers looking for a boost with a super-smooth taste can also enjoy Nitro Cold Brew and Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew, along with other cold brewed beverages on the permanent menu.
Take your favorites home this winter
With 68% of American workers prefer a hybrid workplace model, Starbucks has new home products to help start WFH days the right way.
- This winter, Starbucks is reintroducing Starbucks Tribute Blend in cafes across the United States. First debuted in 2011, this blend is back from Starbucks coffee vault with a new recipe. This 100% arabica coffee blend of whole beans has notes of black cherries, cinnamon, nutmeg and spices with cloves with coffee beans from Latin America (Colombia), Africa (Ethiopia) and Asia Pacific (Sumatra and Papua New Guinea).
- To enjoy your favorite Starbucks flavors from home this winter, find new Starbucks Zero Creamers with zero grams of added sugar per serving. portion, available where groceries are sold. They come in two flavors – caramel and hazelnut – and are inspired by Starbucks signature handmade beverages, Caramel Macchiato and Hazelnut Latte.
News and information presented in this release have not been confirmed by QSR, Food News Media or Journalistic, Inc.