It may not be cold outside for Christmas in Pensacola, but you can still get in the Christmas spirit with the help of some festive winter cocktails. So get ready to drink your way around Pensacola (with a few non-splashing options at the end).
If you plan your Sunday party just right, you can start your morning with a Santa’s sleigh coffee flight, break into brunch with a Buddy the Elf mimosa, share a snack with a Sugar Plum Smash Margarita, end the evening with a mulled wine and put the cherry on top with a Christmas Cookie cocktail for dessert.
Adonna’s Garden Street Café and bakery-holiday mixed drinks and mimosas
Whether you’re looking for a mixed holiday drink or winter mimosa, Adonna’s two new menus have filled up for the winter months.
- Warm and cozy on Garden Street: Warm apple cider with spicy rum topped with cinnamon
- Grinch Rotten Apple: Ginger beer, spicy rum, apple cider and cinnamon served on ice
- Winter crisp: Fresh rosemary, fresh cranberries, spicy rum and white cranberry juice
- Holiday Spike: Prickly pear, vodka, ginger ale and lemon served over ice cream
How much? $ 10 each
How long is this? The end of January
Specialty winter mimosas:
- Santa Sipper: Strawberry vanilla
- Buddy the Elf: Blackberry kiwi
- Magic Mimosa Vacations: Cane, ginger beer
- Best Sunday: White cranberries with rosemary
How much? Special mimosas at Adonna’s can be ordered bottomless for $ 15 per person, in glasses for $ 7 or four 3-oz flights for $ 18.
How long have they been here? The end of January
Where can you find them? 811 W. Garden St.
This weekend:The last gallery night of the year celebrates holiday movies; The ‘nutcracker’ dazzles
Unique Gifts in Pensacola:Where you can find the best gifts locally
Agapi Bistro + Garden
The full bar at Agapi Bistro + Garden opened in December – just in time for the beverage team to welcome you with two holiday cocktails to get in the Christmas spirit.
- That Winter spirit is made with a house simple syrup cooked and soaked in fresh cranberries, orange peel, cloves and cinnamon. The house syrup is then combined with Aperol, Prosecco and a splash of soda and garnished with a sugared rosemary stalk and fresh orange for a wintery version of the popular Aperol Spritz. 10 USD
- For the sweet martini lover Peppermint Bark Martini is sure to delight with a shaken martini of vodka, peppermint bark RumChata and Godiva dark chocolate spirits served in a martini glass with a crushed candy cane edge. $ 12
How long have they been here? Through January 31st
Where can you find them? 555 Scenic Highway
Alice’s Restaurant Pumpkin Carcasses
If you fancy something a little stronger than a cozy, spicy cup of cider, then Alice’s Pumpkin Cider might be just what you’re looking for.
What’s in it? Pumpkin puree and apple cider with a touch of cinnamon and a hazelnut liqueur and bourbon, topped with whipped cream and nutmeg.
How much? $ 15 each
How long is this? Until the end of 2021
Where can you find it? 1504 W. Intendencia St.
Another Broken Egg Southern Bourbon Eggnog
This classic Christmas treat will definitely get you through the holidays with its indulgent eggnog base and a hint of bourbon.
What’s in it? This traditional Southern-style eggnog comes filled with bourbon and subtle holiday aromas of cinnamon and nutmeg
How much? $ 7.99 each
How long is this? Until a new drink line comes out in January
Where can you find it? 721 E. Gregory St.
Bar515 Cocktails & Tapas
These seasonal favorites will definitely get you in the Christmas mood:
- Christmas cake: RumChata, Whipped Vodka, Hot Damn Sprinkles and Whipped Cream. $ 8
- Cranberry mules: Vodka, ginger beer, lime, fresh cranberry puree. $ 9
- Greek Martini: Whipped vodka, simple syrup, fresh pumpkin puree. $ 9
- Peppermint bark impaled hot chocolate: Hot chocolate, Peppermint bark RumChata. $ 8
How long have they been here? Until New Year’s Day
Where can you find them? 4495 Chumuckla Highway, Pace
Fosko Coffee Bar
Not only is Fosko known for specialty coffees, but it also serves a wealth of craft cocktails, including an extensive holiday menu.
What’s in them?
- Santa’s milk: There is no way he only drinks milk. If he took a break, this would be his choice. Tito’s vodka, Kahlua, RumChata and a splash of half and half. $ 8
- Spicy apple ginger cocktail: Tequila meets cider and ginger beer. A homemade honey-ginger-sage syrup really makes this drink something different. A juicy drink that is ready to warm you up for the holidays. $ 9
- Poinsettia Mimosa: Dried cranberries soaked in a spicy brown sugar syrup raise the bar on this classic mimosa. $ 4
- Cider Mimosa: Brought in for the fall and stays for the winter. Apple cider, champagne and a caramel edge with cinnamon sugar. $ 4
- Cognac eggnog: Steamed eggnog topped with Courvoisier (or Meukow) cognac is topped with nutmeg and cinnamon to really get you in the mood for the holidays. $ 9
- Bourbon apple cider cocktail: Four Roses Small Batch bourbon, Yukon Jack 100 Proof Apple, homemade thyme simple syrup and more. 10 USD
- Mulled wine: Cabernet Sauvignon heated on the stove and seasoned with cinnamon, allspice, cloves and anise seeds. Orange juice and cranberry juice sweeten it in the right amount. 7 USD
- Peppermint Chocolate Martini: Did you think the chocolate martini was good? Try this next. Peppermint syrup and dark chocolate are poison in this crumbly drink. $ 9
How long have they been here? Through January 31st
Where can you find them? 8 S. Palafox St.
George Bistro + Bar
This local place brings its best Christmas drinks to the table every year and never fails when it comes to serving Christmas spirit.
- Christmas Tree Tonic: Damrak gin, St. Germain elderflower liqueur, grapefruit, Q drinks tonic. $ 12
- Mistletoe Mule: Vodka, cranberry juice, lime, ginger beer, dehydrated cranberries and rosemary. 10 USD
- Sugar Plum Smash Margarita: jalapeno and plum infused El Jimador tequila, basil, lime. $ 12
- Chartreuse hot chocolate: Charteuse, hot chocolate, steamed milk. $ 13
- Catdaddy Coquito: Catdaddy moonshine, coconut milk, cinnamon, nutmeg. $ 12
How long have they been here? Through New Year’s Day
Where can you find them? 6505 N. Ninth Ave.
Kennedy’s contract Claus and Chupacabra
What’s in them?
- Contract Claus: This version of a seasonal old-fashioned creation created by Matt Nichols includes rye whiskey, apple brandy, gingerbread syrup and smoked cinnamon. $ 12
Chupacabra: This sweet, spicy, smoky beverage includes mezcal, pineapple, lime, ginger, cinnamon and cayenne. $ 12
How long have they been here? Until January 10th
Where can you find them? 1 Palafox Place
Old Hickory Whiskey Bar
Miracle Pop-Up Bar is back again for the Christmas season of 2021 with some of its recurring bestsellers.
What’s in them?
- Christmas police: Vodka, elderflower, vermouth, spicy cranberry sauce, lime, rosemary, absinthe mist
- Snowball old-fashioned: Rye, gingerbread, bitters, wormwood, oranges
- Bad Santa (served hot): Stored Jamaican rum, velvet falnumum, mixed spicy butter, oat milk, nutmeg
- Jingle Balls Still: Cognac, cream sherry, almond milk, cream, eggs, vanilla, nutmeg
How much? $ 13 each
How long have they been here? Until January 1st
Where can you find them? Palafox Place 123
Non-boozy: Seasonal coffee flights at Buzzed Brew Coffee
Bartenders are not the only ones getting creative with their mixed drinks, as baristas all over Pensacola have increased their creativity for the winter season. Buzzed Brew Coffee, a coffee shop located in The Garden on Palafox + Main, has put together a new coffee flight for each month:
December’s “Santa’s Sled” coffee flight:
- Baby It’s Cold Out Mokka: Irish cream, toasted marshmallows and mocha
- Frosty the Latte: White chocolate and peppermint with white coffee
- Rudolph Latte: Pomegranate and white chocolate
- Mr. Grinch Lotus: Kiwi and green apple with red lotus
How much? $ 12 per flight
How long is this? Up to and including 1 Dec.
Where can you find it? 501 S. Palafox St.
January “Breakfast of Champions” coffee flight:
January offers a breakfast with Champions Flight. What better way to bring in the new year than with the most important meal of the day?
It will include: French Toast Latte, Blueberry Muffin Latte, Cereal Milk White Coffee Latte, OJ Lotus Energy Drink.
How much? $ 12
How long is this? Throughout the month of January
Have we missed your business? Email the relevant information to email@example.com to be added to the story.