NEW YORK – HelloFresh, the world’s leading meal set company, brings back its annual Holiday Hosting Box, providing a sumptuous, stress-free party that makes the holiday host easier than ever this season. In addition, HelloFresh Introduces Winter Market, a collection of festive winter-themed appetizers, pastries, quick snacks and more that can be easily added to customers’ weekly orders through HelloFresh Market.
Holiday Hosting Box
The Holiday Hosting box contains all the ingredients and step-by-step instructions for preparing a complete holiday listing without a subscription. Home cooks can choose from two chef-curated entrees – a buttery beef tenderloin or premium Prime Rib – served with an appetizer and a selection of hearty sides, starting at $ 22.99 per serving. Both boxes come with an entertaining guide so hosts can spend less time in the kitchen and more quality time with their loved ones.
- Beef tenderloin + sides ($ 146.93, including shipping): Serves 4-6 and features ricotta and cherry jam crostinier, fried beef tenderloin with a cherry balsamic sauce and truffle puree with garlic and sour cream, creamed kale and glazed carrots.
- Prime Rib + Sides ($ 308.89, including shipping): Serves 8-10 and offers Ricotta & Cherry Jam Crostinis, Prime Rib with creamy horseradish sauce and truffle puree with garlic and sour cream, creamy kale and glazed carrots.
Holiday Hosting Box can be pre-ordered now through December 17th or while stocks last, with delivery from December 16th through December 22nd. Please visit: www.hellofresh.com/HolidayBox for more information or to place an order.
New winter market items are available to HelloFresh subscribers through HelloFresh Market, featuring a rotating collection of festive appetizers, desserts or snacks that perfectly accompany any meal or holiday gathering. Winter market items can be delivered from the week of December 12th.
- Holiday cheese and charcuterie board with spicy pecan clusters and apricot Mostarda
- Ginger-spiced cake truffles with whipped maple cream cheese frosting and salted candied pecans
- Cherry Almond Cheesecake Swirl Bars
- Pillsbury Snowman Cookies
- Pillsbury Grands! Hot cocoa cinnamon rolls
- Stuffed Puffs® Stuffed Marshmallow S’mores
- Time-limited snack:
- SkinnyDipped dark chocolate peppermint almonds
“Whether you are hosting a gathering or attending as a guest, our Holiday Hosting Box and Winter Market menu items offer a range of delicious options to bring to the table this holiday season,” said Carol England, Culinary Development Manager at HelloFresh. “We are pleased to offer a one-stop-shop for planning holiday meals with options ranging from desserts without preparation and easy appetizers to guided directions and ingredients to create a full sit-down party. We look forward to helping eliminate time spent planning, shopping and preparing in the kitchen so friends and family can spend more quality time together. “
HelloFresh is the world’s leading meal package company and operates across 16 international markets. By 2020, HelloFresh delivered more than 278 million meals to customers across the United States With a focus on helping Americans eat more sustainably, HelloFresh is the first carbon-neutral meal package company. HelloFresh was named America’s Best Meal Set Customer Service in 2020 and named the # 1 Most Trusted Meal Set Brand in America in 2021 and 2022 by Newsweek. HelloFresh was founded in Berlin in November 2011 and has US offices in New York, Chicago and Boulder.